Dressing up is an integral part of our lives, especially when it comes to females. Your dressing sense speaks in volumes about your personality. To dress up smart and uptight is often seen as the sign of confidence and credibility. In order to appear professional and taken seriously you need to show up an A game in your attire.
But, dressing up good doesn’t mean spending your fortune on it. You can always build a ravishing professional wardrobe with mindful shopping and up cycling.
Here are some handy tips that will ensure you dress smart and professional in meetings!
- Iron is your best friend: Ironed clothes are your best friends always. It does not matter seen it is a simple black t-shirt. An ironed pair of clothing can always work in your favor. T makes you appear prepared, smart and sharp.
- Layers: Instead of buying a new blouse, tops or shirts invest in layers. Buy coats, scarf, jackets and a lot of them. Wear it over your formal dresses and blouses. Layers always make you look different from the crowd and additionally, you don’t have to spend a bomb on them.
- Clean shoes: We often feel that our shoes go unnoticed but that is a false notion. People often judge you on your footwear. Torn or unclean footwear portrays you as a messy person. Avoid that. Keep tissues handy always and clean your shoes before entering the office.
- Plain jeans: If jeans and denims are your go to outfits at least invest in plain ones. Wearing distress jeans doesn’t look good in office. They are fun in events outside the office. So next time you decide to buy a pair of denims, choose plain and solid ones.
- Bags: Irrespective of whether you are a big bag person or a small sling one, prefer a leather bag over printed ones. If you have too much of items to carry, prefer a bag that is spacious enough instead of stuffing everything in one.
- Hair: We all love having messy hair but while they look amazing on the beaches and parties, office is not an ideal location to flaunt your mess.Carry pins clips with you always in case you hair becomes unmanageable in the middle of the day.
A sleek pony or a good looking less messy but can always make you look chic as well as a professional diva
These were few tips that can absolutely help you look smart and professional in the blink of a second without having to go for shopping.