The first thing that comes in our mind after getting up in the morning is coffee. For many people, coffee is the fuel they need to function for the entire day. But, what if we tell you that your coffee is a great ingredient that can be used to take care of your hair and skin? By bringing these tips in your daily routine, you can keep your skin and hair healthy and beautiful.
The caffeine present in coffee is beneficial for skin and hair if only you know the right amount suitable to use. Coffee helps in reducing red rashes and cellulite.
Let’s look at some of the other beauty benefits of coffee
1. Corrects Dark Circles: Not only the puffiness of your eyes goes after your first cup of coffee, but, you can fix dark circles lurking around your eyes with the help of it too. You can take a teaspoon of cold curd and mix it with coffee powder. After mixing it well, you can apply it around your eyes and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water, and continue doing it for 10-15 days to see the best result.
2. Coffee Reduces Hair Fall: To use coffee as a hair applicator, you can use it in two ways. The first way to use coffee involves shampooing hair with coffee water. Wrap your hair under the towel for 15-20 minutes before washing with cold water.
The second way to use coffee on hair is by making hair masks. To make a coffee mask for the hair, take two tablespoons of any hair oil, 2-3 drops of Aroma oil, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Now, mix these ingredients with two tablespoons of coffee. Once your mask is ready, make sure you keep it on your hair for at least 30 minutes. Rinse hair with cold water.
3. Keeps Hair Healthy: If your hair is dry and weak, you can depend on coffee for a good result. You can mix coffee powder with water and massage your hair. Make sure you apply and massage your hair evenly and properly. Once you are done with the massage, wear a shower cap and leave your hair for half an hour before shampooing and conditioning your hair with cold water.
4. Keeps Hair Soft: Mix 2-3 tablespoons of fresh curd with 2 tablespoons coffee powder, and one tablespoon castor oil. In fact, castor oil increases hair growth, while curd makes your hair shine and removes dandruff. Therefore, this amalgamation of ingredients is one of the best ways to get shiny and soft hair.
5. Good For Skin: Coffee also benefits your skin. For this, mix 2 tablespoons of raw milk in 1 tablespoon of coffee, and make a smooth paste. You can add 1 tbsp of turmeric powder also. Apply evenly on your face and neck, and leave it till it dries. You can use this face mask 2-3 times a week. Very soon you will see the difference in your skin. Apart from this, you can also use masks made by mixing coffee, curd, and honey. This will hydrate your skin and also reduce the problem of pimples.
6. Used As Scrub: To make a coffee scrub, prepare a scrub by putting some drops of sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, and aroma oil of your choice, and mix it with coffee. After using this, the skin remains quite fresh and moisturized due to the removal of dead cells. From the very first time, you will see an effect on your skin. For better results, you can use this scrub twice a week. What an amazing thing it is to have something that tastes so good, but at the same time has some amazing beauty benefits for us?